Happy Monday Lovelies,
Can you believe it’s the last day of my April Challenge?! It’s been an incredible month for me, I feel I’ve gotten to know myself better, and hopefully you all have as well! For the month of May I’ll be going back to my three times a week blog posts (Monday, Thursday, Saturday) but then in June I’ll be back with a challenge again! Maybe this time you can join me!
As for today’s challenge, 10 things I hope to be remembered for!
1. That I am a strong person. That I can take most shit thrown at me and I can keep rising! I’m fairly certain I got this strength from my mum, though definitely by watching my sister too, and it only gets more powerful the older I get.
2. That I have a kind heart. I genuinely hope that I will be remembered for kindness. I try to treat people with kindness every day, and whilst sometimes I definitely live in my head, I do hope that this comes through.
3. That I’m funny. Even if I’m the only one who finds myself funny! Though I’m pretty sure I’m not. My friend Louise was visiting this weekend and we can really make one another laugh a lot. She said I bring out the immature side of her (though I have slightly changed her wording!)
4. That I’m a dedicated teacher. I truly love my job, there’s really nothing else I’d rather be doing. It’s an honour to get to work with and educate the future and I wouldn’t trade it in for anything.
5. That I’m passionate. And whilst this can sometimes come across as opinionated I hope that people realise this isn’t the case. Obviously, as I discussed in an earlier blog post, something I am working on is not being as opinionated as I have been, or at the very least not trying to force others to realise that my opinion is the right one (even if it is!)
6. That I’m thoughtful. I hope that part of my legacy, if you will, is that I’m a thoughtful person. I do always try to think of what a person might like for the birthday or Christmas, if someone is feeling down I will try to think of ways to cheer them up and if someone has something to celebrate, I always try to remember a card or a wee gift just to say congrats.
7. As someone who works hard, especially when I know what I want.
8. A kind and loving daughter, who steps up when my parents need me.
9. The best sister, that my sister, could ask for.
10. The slightly geeky, slightly goth, tall girl who likes everything from Marvel to the Walking Dead, from Pop to Rock and from Comedy to Action and everything in between, with a bit of a kooky but classy fashion sense, especially once I get to my desired weight!
So there you have it folks, thanks for coming along on this ride with me. And if you’re on Pinterest, get over and like my Facebook or Instagram and then follow my Pinterest board for a chance to win a £20 Amazon Voucher, and if you already like my Facebook or Instagram, then share my post with your friends, and if they like my Facebook or Instagram and follow my Pinterest board, then you could be in for a chance to win a £50 Amazon Voucher!