Hope you are well on this fine Sunday!! Today is all about passions. I don’t know that I’ve ever just sat and thought about my passions and I have to admit I did a wee bit of research before compiling my list. So now that my research has been done, here it my list:
- Friends, friendship, making people happy – this is my number one passion. I love my friends. I love that most of them I’ve known for so many years that it’s ridiculously comfortable. I love that new friends I make I get to start the process again, get to know them and get to share in their stories. When my brain is fully functional I like to let my friends know that I’m thinking about them and catch up with their news. Friends are the family that you choose and that leads me to my next passion, (that being said, I’d probably still pick the family I have!)
- Family, including fur babies – this is a really important passion for me. I grew up with very little family. My dad is an only child and my mum’s family all lived in Canada, so we didn’t have lots of cousins. We had my grandparents in Fife but that was really it. Now I have my husband and his family and my brother-in-law and his family. And of course, there are my fur babies too. They are definitely a passion of mine!
- Teaching – I love teaching. I love being able to be creative. To teach the next generation. To spend my days with children. It is honestly the most rewarding and I like to constantly change my style of teaching, keeps it interesting for them and interesting for me. I am particularly passionate about positive behaviour management and also child development.
- Business – as I said in a previous post I have a very entreprenurial spirit and I’m quite passionate about setting up my own creative business. Though I don’t have much time so I can’t always spend as much time on it as I would like.
- Being opinionated – this isn’t necessarily a passionate that I’m proud of but my god I am opinionated! And I get really argumentative about it. It’s something I must try and work on – and so I’m passionate about that. And about realising that people are entitled to their own opinion, they don’t have to agree with me – wouldn’t you agree???
So, tell me, what are you passions? Are they similar? Or totally different to mine?